The oil pump and sump V6 2,5 liter
1. Using a depth of 24 mm wrench, remove the oil pressure gauge.
Be careful not to damage the sensor, as before screwing on the thread of the sensor has been applied sealant.
2. Remove the oil filter and oil pan.
3. Remove the oil strainer and gasket.
4. Remove the three screws and remove the bracket mesh oil filter and gasket.
5. Remove the oil pressure relief valve from the crankcase oil pump.
6. Remove the crankcase oil pump.
1. Visually inspect the crankcase oil pump for cracks and damage.
2. After installation of the oil pump rotors in the front cover, measure the clearance between the rotor and the housing of the oil pump in the crankcase.
- Backlash of the rotors of the oil pump: 0,04-0,095 mm
- The clearance between the outer rotor and the body of the oil pump: 0,100-0,181 mm
The plunger and the spring
1. Check for smooth movement of the plunger.
2. Check the spring for deformation or damage.
Bracket oil strainer
1. Make sure that the gasket surface of oil strainer is undamaged.
2. Check the oil strainer bracket on oil leaks or cracks.
Check the oil pressure sensor
1. An ohmmeter check up conductivity of the connection between the sensor and the terminal block. In the absence of conductivity, replace the sensor.
2. An ohmmeter check up conductivity of the connection between the sensor terminal and the cylinder block with the extended rod sensor. If the conductivity is available even at an extended stock, replace the sensor.
3. However, if no conductivity even with a vacuum of 50 kPa to an opening of the sensor, the sensor operates properly.
1. Install the crankcase oil pump gasket.
- Carter oil pump: 12-15 N ??? m
- The cover of the oil pump: 8-12 N ??? m
2. Using the special tool 09214-33000, set the front cover oil seal the front of the crankshaft.
3. Install the plug, the spring and screw the cap of the safety valve torque recommended in the specification.
Tightening torques: 40-50 N ??? m
4. Install the oil strainer and a new seal.
Tightening torque: 15-22 N ??? m
5. Clean the gasket mating surface on the engine block and oil pan.
6. Apply a coat of sealant into the groove of the oil pan flange as shown.
The thickness of the sealant layer should be about 4 mm. After applying the sealant set the oil pan for no more than 15 minutes.
Do not apply excessive sealant on the flange of the oil pan.
7. Install the oil pump and fix bolts, having tightened their moment of recommended specifications.
- * 19-28 N ??? m
- ** 5-7 N ??? m
- *** 30-42 N ??? m
8. Tighten the oil pan in the order shown in the figure.
9. Using the special tool with a deep socket for 24 mm, screw the oil pressure gauge, pre-lubricated thread sealant layer sensor.
Sealant. 1104 or equivalent
Do not tighten the pressure sensor with a large torque.
The tightening torque of the pressure sensor: 8-12 N ??? m