Removing and installing transmission
Major faults, for which elimination is necessary to remove the gearbox from the car:
- Increased (compared to usual) noise;
- Difficulty in shifting gears;
- Spontaneous shutdown or a fuzzy inclusion programs;
- Oil leakage through the seals and gaskets.
In addition, the gearbox is removed to replace the clutch, the front bearing mainshaft gearbox, flywheel.
Work on the removal and installation of transmission is very labor intensive, so be sure first that her faults are not caused by other reasons (lack of oil, defects in the drive clutch, the weakening of mounting box, etc.).
Transmission pretty heavy and bulky, so remove it from the assistant.
You will need: keys "to 10", "12", "14", "17", screwdriver flat blade mandrel.
1. Put the vehicle on a lift or pit.
12. Remove the retaining bracket, push down the hose ...
13. ... Remove the bolt mounting bracket flex hose, and carry the bracket to the side.
14. Loosen the clamp bolt terminals for the "masses" ...
15. ... And help him lead the side.
18. Remove the five bolts attaching the lower gearbox to the engine.
19. Remove the four bracket mounting bolts to the front engine mounts ...
20. ... And remove the bracket.
21. Remove the bolt attaching the front ...
22. ... And the rear mounting bolt the gearbox to the engine block.
23. Remove the mandrel from the left support ...
24. ... Loosen the nut bearing to the gearbox and remove the left suspension support powertrain.
25. Slide the gear box to the left, remove the prop from under the gearbox and remove it.
When removing the gearbox do not lean end of the primary shaft of the petals of a diaphragm spring, so as not to deform them.
26. Set the gearbox in reverse order of removal.
Before installing the gearbox, apply a thin layer of grease on the slotted part of the primary shaft.