Removing and installing transmission
The main problem, which is to eliminate the need to remove the gearbox from the car:
- Increased (compared to the usual) noise;
- Difficulty shifting gears;
- Spontaneous or smudged off switch gear;
- Oil leakage through seals and gaskets.
In addition, the gearbox is removed to replace the clutch, the front bearing primary shaft of a transmission, the flywheel.
Work on the removal and installation of transmission is very time consuming, so make sure beforehand that the malfunction is not caused by other reasons (insufficient oil level, defective drive clutch, loose boxes, etc.).
Transmission is quite heavy and cumbersome, so remove it from the assistant.
You will need: the keys "10", "12", "14", "17", flat-blade screwdriver, mandrel.
1. Place the vehicle on a lift or a viewing ditch.
7. Loosen the nuts mounting studs of the left support of the power unit, remove the bolt of the left support to the bracket on the back and put in place the bolt mandrel of suitable size (see. "Replacement of support of the power train").
12. Remove the locking bracket, push down the flexible tubing ...
13. ... remove the bolt bracket and move the hose bracket to the side.
14. Remove the bolt terminal wire of "weight" ...
15. ... and move toward the wire.
18. Remove the five bolts of the bottom fastening of a transmission to the engine.
19. Remove the four screws on the front engine mount bracket ...
20. ... and remove the bracket.
21. Remove the bolt securing the front ...
22. ... and rear bolts gearbox to the engine block.
23. Remove the mandrel from the left support ...
24. ... support loosen the nuts on the gearbox and remove the left support of the power train.
25. Slide the gear box to the left, remove the support from the gearbox and remove it.
When removing the gearbox is not the end of the primary shaft rests on the petals of the diaphragm spring, so as not to deform them.
26. Set the transmission in reverse order of removal.
Before installing gearbox, apply a thin layer of grease to the input shaft spline part.