1. Disconnect a wire of "weight" from the storage battery.
2. Remove the airbag from the steering wheel.
System (SRS) is designed to save energy for the unfolding airbag within 30 seconds, even after the battery has been disconnected. So if you start servicing airbags immediately after disconnecting the battery, perhaps unintended air bag deployment, which could cause injuries.
3. Remove the self-tapping screw and remove the horn button.
4. Remove the nut and washer securing the steering wheel.
5. Pull over and remove the dynamic damper.
6. Install the special tool (09561-11001) and remove the steering wheel.
To remove the steering wheel does not hit it.
7. Remove the upper and lower casings of a steering column.
8. Remove the bottom cover.
9. Disconnect and remove the multi-selector.
10. Remove the mounting bolts and separate the ignition lock of the steering column.
1. Disconnect the connector located under the steering column.
2. Check for continuity between the terminals of the connector ignition.
3. If the continuity does not correspond to the above, replace the ignition switch.
- RO: The output of the blocking rod
- RE: Returning the blocking rod
- L: Locked
- F: Free
If the starter does not turn the crankshaft of the engine, make sure the selector lever in PARK or NEUTRAL. If this condition is performed only in one position of the selector lever, but not in another, the most likely cause - damage to the transmission range switch.