Adjusting automatic transmission
Adjusting the switching mechanism
Adjust the shift cable is essential for flawless operation of a transmission. When you switch the lever in all positions should feel good fixation. Otherwise, or if the cable is removed, the adjustment is carried out as follows:
- Set the selector lever to position "P".
- Connect the end of the shift cable to the lever and tighten the lock nut of the cable.
- Connect the shift cable to the lever shown in the illustration, and attach the cable to mount the box.
- Pull the shift cable (see. Illustration) to the right. This should be done with a dynamometer. To do this, connect the load cell to the lever and pull to the right. Value should be 0.7 kg.
To adjust the shift cable
| || 1 - select lever on the box |
2 - the nut
3 - This protection against
4 - wire switch
- Move the shift cable in the 1.0 mm to the left and tighten the lock nut.
- Set the select lever from the "P" through the transmission to "1" to check the switching mechanism. Check that the gearbox is set to "P" (Park) has been blocked. Otherwise, follow the required adjustment in the manner described.
- After each adjustment again, start the engine and shift gears again.
- Finally, tighten the nuts on either end of the cable.
Adjusting the switch of blocking of a starter
The switch of blocking of a starter to start the engine provides only lever positions "N" and "P" and also turns on the reversing lights. For this reason, this adjustment is important:
- Loosen the bolts breaker.
- Set the lever to the "N".
- Insert a round rod with a diameter 4.0 mm hole in the adjustment switch and shown in the illustration below the lever and retighten the bolts.
By adjusting the switch of blocking of a starter
| || 1 - round bar |
2 - selector lever
3 - adjusting holes
4 - lock switch