The drive shafts
Shafts drive right and left wheels are differences. Wherein:
- External constant-velocity joint (CV joint) is the same for both drive shafts. If damaged, replace it entirely;
- Always replace the bolt shaft in the wheel hub;
- Left and right inner constant velocity joints are not the same, and in a car with automatic transmission internal hinge has a different structure (the so-called trehshipovoy joint) and is not suitable for mounting on a car with manual transmission;
- Lubricate the joints with special grease (see. Below);
Fig. 258. The drive shafts: 1 - a collar; 2 - Case external SHRUS; 3 - a collar; 4 - an external constant velocity joints; 5 - a bolt; 6 - a collar; 7 - Protective inner CV joint; 8 - shock; 9 - the drive shaft; 10 - Belleville spring, when installing pay attention to the correctness of its position; 11 - thrust ring; 12 - a lock ring (always replace); 13 - left the inner CV joint; 14 - right inner CV joint on a car with an automatic transmission; 15 - drive shaft with internal trehshipovym hinge on a vehicle with automatic transmission; 16 - bolt 80 Nm; 17 - a collar; 18 - a protective cover inner CV joint (joint trehshipovoy)
- The difference between the drive shafts and joints are shown in Fig. 258.