Activated charcoal canister
1. Disconnect the vacuum hose (with a red stripe) from the throttle assembly and instead connect the vacuum pump with a vacuum hose.
2. Close the tube connected to a vacuum hose.
3. Check following parameters on a cold engine coolant temperature less than 40 ?° C, on the hot engine coolant temperature over 80 ?° C.
- When the cold engine at idle and a frequency of 3000 min -1 at a vacuum of 50 kPa vacuum must be maintained.
- When the hot engine idling while creating negative pressure of 50 kPa vacuum must be maintained.
- Within 3 minutes after increasing the speed up to 3000 min -1 the hot engine and try to change the negative pressure vacuum must be absent.
- After 3 minutes, after increasing the speed to 3000 min -1 and a hot engine creating vacuum 50 kPa vacuum must be maintained momentarily, after which should be absent.
The vacuum must be maintained at all times when the vehicle is at a height of 2200 m above sea level or the temperature of the air entering the engine is less than 50 ?° C.
1. Make sure all connections are secure and not damaged tubes for fuel vapors.
2. Check the tightness of the tubes.
3. After removing the canister EVAP canister visually check for damage, if necessary, replace it.