The system EVAP
A system for collecting fuel vapor prevents evaporation of fuel vapors into the atmosphere from the fuel tank, thereby preventing the formation of photochemical smog.
1. Disconnect the vacuum hose (with a red stripe) from the throttle assembly and instead connect the vacuum pump with a vacuum hose.
2. Check the following parameters on a cold engine coolant temperature less than 40 ?° C, on the hot engine coolant temperature over 80 ?° C.
- When the cold engine at idle and a frequency of 3000 min -1 at a vacuum of 50 kPa vacuum must be maintained.
- When the hot engine idling while creating negative pressure of 50 kPa vacuum must be maintained.
- Within 3 minutes after increasing the speed up to 3000 min -1 the hot engine and try to change the negative pressure vacuum must be absent.
- After 3 minutes, after increasing the speed to 3000 min -1 and a hot engine creating vacuum 50 kPa vacuum must be maintained momentarily, after which should be absent.