Electromagnetic valve of clearing of the canister with the activated carbon
Fuel vapors accumulate in the canister with the activated carbon. When the engine is cold, or when idling valve is closed and fuel vapors do not fall within the resonant chamber. After warming up the engine electronic control unit opens the valve and the fuel vapor into the engine where there is their combustion.
Before removing the label the vacuum hoses so that they can be set in place.
1. Disconnect the vacuum hose (black with a red stripe) from the solenoid valve.
2. Disconnect the electrical connector from the valve.
3. Connect the vacuum pump with a pipe, to which was attached a vacuum hose with a red stripe.
4. Create a vacuum and check when fed and off the voltage applied to the solenoid valve. When voltage is applied to the battery should be no vacuum, and at the termination of the supply voltage - the vacuum should be present.
5. Measure the current between the terminals of the solenoid valve cleaning canisters with activated charcoal.
Current at 20 ?° C: not more than 0.45 A