Removing and installing transmission
To remove the gearbox needed two lifts to the engine and gearbox can be lifted separately.
Installing gearbox is carried out in sequence, return to removal, taking into account the following points:
- Before installation, carefully clean the mating surfaces of the intermediate plate back of the engine and clutch.
- Lightly grease the clutch shaft splines and internal splines of the clutch disc.
- Set the gearbox on the engine and insert the input shaft in the clutch disc. To do this, you can roll the crankshaft back and forth over the V-belt until slots are aligned. The bolts are tightened only after that between the frame and the engine will not play. Insert and tighten the bolts to the specified torque, which is not the same on all models. Also used screws of different lengths and some bolts hold the engine at a transmission, while others are screwed into the engine from the side of the box.
- In the case of the carburettor engine tighten bolts according to the illustration below. Bolts (A) secure the transmission on the engine bolts (B), attach the engine with the thrust area in the gearbox. All bolts are of different lengths.
Fastening gearbox on an engine with a carburetor embodiment
| || The length of the bolts "l": |
1 - 70 mm
2 - 80 mm
3 - 30 mm
4 - 25 mm
1 to 3 = 30 - 40 N ??? m
all others = 16 - 21 N ??? m
- On fuel-injected engine tighten bolts according to the illustration below. These bolts also have different lengths and tightening torques. Again, some of the bolts holding the transmission to the engine (A), and some of the motor on the gearbox (B).
Transmission fastening to the engine in a version with fuel injection
| || The length of the screws "I": |
1 - 55 mm
2 - 65 mm
3 - 35 mm
4 - 45 mm
1 and 2 = 70 to 80 N ??? m
- When tightening the bolts pay attention to different values of the moments. Tighten the bolts evenly in several passes.
- Set the switch rod and stabilizer bar in accordance with the
- Pour the oil into a box. Not all versions gearbox oil quantity of the same:
- 5-speed gearbox, petrol engine 2.9 l
- 5-speed, fuel-injected engine 3.5 - 3.7 l
- Install drive shafts, see chap. Coupling and power shafts.
- Connect the clutch cable and adjust the pedal play, as described in Chapter Coupling and power shafts.