1. When the hood is open the second highest position, you can not include a windshield wiper.
2. The ignition system has a range of high voltage and high current strength, both in the high-voltage and low-voltage circuits in what may be life-threatening.
3. Do not disconnect battery cables while the engine is running.
4. If necessary, fast charging should be completely disconnected from the vehicle electrical system.
5. When the engine is started by an external power source, make sure that it can not exceed the current value of 15 A and voltage 16 V.
6. When screwing the threaded connections in which one element is made of aluminum, it is impossible to apply the pneumatic or electric screwdrivers in order to avoid damaging the threads.
7. The cooling fans and air conditioners are turned on automatically and can start working even with the ignition off.
8. When using lifting equipment, make sure it is working properly and secure fixing of the lifted object.