Charging the air conditioning system should be carried out in the gaseous state refrigerant through the low pressure side. When the cooling container is placed on the right side, the refrigerant will enter the system as steam.
1. Connect the exhaust valve to the cylinder with refrigerant.
2. Open the low-pressure valve and adjust it so that the low pressure gauge indicates the pressure of not more than 412 kPa.
3. Place a container with a refrigerant to water heated to a temperature of 40 ?° C, to maintain the vapor pressure in the container is slightly higher than the vapor pressure in the system.
4. Start the engine in a mode of fast idling and the air conditioner.
Ensure that the container support rack to prevent the ingress of liquid refrigerant through the side of a low pressure, as this may damage the compressor.
5. Charge the system precisely set amount of refrigerant and close the discharge valve.
The amount of refrigerant: 670 ?± 25 g
When the charging rate decreases, the refrigerant container is put in water heated to a temperature of 40 ?° C (104 ?° F).
In all circumstances, the coolant can not be heated in water above a temperature of 52 ?° C (126 ?° F).
To heat the coolant should not be used a blowtorch.