1. Before connecting the valve to the container, turn the knob all the way counterclockwise.
2. Turn the knob counter-clockwise until it reaches the highest position.
3. Connect the central hose with valve fitting. Turn the knob all the way clockwise.
4. Turn the knob clockwise to punch a hole in a sealed cover at the top of the cylinder.
5. Turn the knob all the way counter-clockwise to fill the central air hose. Do not open the valves of high and low pressure.
6. Loosen the central nut of the hose connected to the pressure gauge port.
7. Let the air for a few seconds, and tighten the nut.