1. Check the inside of the cylinder body for rust, pitting or development. Clear the dismantled details in solvent and blow all details and channels the compressed air.
2. Check the cuff of the piston for wear.
3. Check the piston for rust, pitting or development.
4. Check the tube hydraulic clutch for damage.
5. Measure the inner diameter of the clutch master cylinder and the outer diameter of the piston.
Measure the inside diameter of the clutch master cylinder held in three sections (at the bottom, center and top) in two perpendicular directions.
6. If the clearance between the piston and the cylinder exceeds the limit, replace the master cylinder and / or piston assembly.
Clearance: 0.15 mm