Clutch slave cylinder
1. Remove the hose coupling, valve plate, spring, pusher and cover.
2. Remove the dirt from the hole for the piston in the cylinder clutch.
3. Remove the piston and the sleeve by means of compressed air through the hole to connect a hydraulic tube.
Cover the opening of the working cylinder with a clean cloth to catch the expelled compressed air piston.
Compressed air supply slowly to avoid splashing of the brake fluid.
1. Check the clutch slave cylinder for damage.
2. Check the covers for damage.
3. Measure the inner diameter of the clutch slave cylinder. Measure the inside diameter of the clutch master cylinder held in three sections (at the bottom, center and top) in two perpendicular directions. If the clearance between the piston and the cylinder exceeds the limit, replace the master cylinder and / or piston assembly.
Clearance: 0.15 mm
1. Before assemblage grease liquid for coupling the piston and the cylinder bore diameter and set the piston assembly.
Fluid: Brake fluid DOT 3
2. Install hose coupling, valve plate, spring, pusher and cover.
1. Before installation, lubricate the sleeve, pin, washer and a pin with a head and a hole for the pin.
Grease: CASMOLY L9508
2. Set the slave cylinder and connect a hydraulic tube.