Master Cylinder, clutch pipes and hoses
1. Remove the drain plug and drain the clutch fluid.
2. Remove the cotter pin, washer and a pin with a head and a hole for the pin.
3. Remove the tube from the clutch master cylinder.
4. Remove the bolt of the clutch master cylinder.
5. Remove the tube clamps grip.
6. Fix the nut on the hose coupling and unscrew the nut on the tube coupling.
7. Remove the clip and disconnect from the bracket.
8. Remove the hose coupling.
9. Disconnect the hose coupling of the clutch slave cylinder.
Check hose and pipe coupling for cracks and clogging.
1. Connect a hose to the clutch slave cylinder.
2. Temporarily hand tighten the nut of the hose to the pipe, and then tighten the recommended torque specification.
3. Set the hose clamp to the mounting bracket.
4. Install the clutch master cylinder.
5. Before installation, lubricate the sleeve, pin, washer and a pin with a head and a hole for the pin.
Lubricant: SAE J 310, NGLI ?„–2
6. Install the pushrod to the clutch pedal.
7. Fill the clutch fluid in the clutch master cylinder.
8. Bleed the hydraulic clutch.