The housing and clutch discs
1. To remove the gearbox, first remove the connection of the air filter, bracket, disconnect the wires, etc.
2. Remove the release lever.
- Remove the nuts squeezing lever.
- Remove the pin with a head and an aperture under the pin and snap ring from the clutch slave cylinder.
- Remove the release lever.
It is not possible to remove the gearbox without first completing the steps above, since, clutch cover, clutch and clutch fork joined together.
3. Remove the bolts and remove the cylinder clutch.
4. Remove the bolts that secure the transmission to the engine and remove the gearbox.
5. Using an appropriate tool, remove the clutch with a diaphragm spring clutch cover.
6. Turn the clutch in either direction, to determine the position of the retaining ring. Insert the tool under the wavy washer as shown and place it in the center of the retaining ring.
7. Increase the space around the retaining ring by clicking on the bearing, as shown. Expand the retaining ring as shown.
8. While holding the retaining ring in the expanded state, remove the clutch.
9. Install 09411-11000 mandrel to center the clutch disc, which in this case excludes drop the clutch disc.
10. Gradually loosen the diagonal bolts clutch assembly, turning each bolt on 1/2 turns until, until it stops the action of the diaphragm spring, and bolts can be unscrewed by hand. Remove the clutch cover with the pressure plate and clutch disc.
Do not clean solvent clutch disc or clutch.
11. Remove the plug shaft and sleeve.
Check of a casing of coupling with a press disk
1. Clean the dust from the clutch housing using a vacuum cleaner or a brush. Do not use compressed air. Remove the flywheel and check the back sealing ring of the crankshaft for leaks. If necessary, replace the O-ring.
2. Check the pressure plate for cracks, metal penetration and wear surfaces.
3. Check the friction surface of the flywheel on presence of partial damage, cracks and wear.
4. Check the condition of the friction linings and the clutch disc in the presence with them of traces of oil or mechanical damages replace a coupling disk. Check the protrusion of the friction linings over heads of rivets. If the protrusion is less than acceptable, replace the clutch disc.
The protrusion: 0.3 mm
5. Check the splines of the hub and the spring damper clutch in the absence of excessive wear.
6. Clean the surface friction of the pressure plate cleaning solvent.
7. Check the diaphragm spring in contact with the release bearing for wear, cracks and determine the height difference between the ends of the diaphragm spring. In the presence of defects, replace the clutch cover with the pressure plate.
The difference between the height of the ends of the diaphragm spring: 0.5 mm
8. Make sure the flywheel there are three guide pins to align the clutch cover.
Checking release bearing
Clutch is sealed and can not be cleaned.
1. Check the release bearing which should rotate easily, smoothly and quietly and it should no longer play. The working surface of the bearing influencing a press spring should be smooth, without cracks, local corrosion or development.
2. If there is uneven wear at the points of contact of the bearing with the clutch fork, replace the clutch.
Check the clutch fork
If there is uneven wear at the points of contact with the clutch release bearing, replace the release fork.
1. Grease the splined disc clutch.
Lubricant: CASMOLY L 9508
When installing the clutch lubricate all moving parts connection, but do not use an excessive amount of grease, as this may lead to a slipping clutch.
2. Install the clutch disc and center its special mandrel 09411-11000.
3. Install the clutch cover with a press disk on directing pins of a flywheel. Gradually, in diagonal sequence and in a certain order, tighten the flywheel bolts.
- 2.0l: 15-22 Nm
- The engine of 2.5 liters: 20-27 Nm
4. Align the clutch, unclench the retaining ring and install the bearing on the sleeve housing coupling.
Apply multipurpose grease CASMOLY L9508 in the bearing sleeve and the contact point of the clutch fork.
5. Set the release lever to disconnect the plug.
If the gearbox is mounted on the engine, do not perform this step, clutch may be disconnected because the clutch fork rotates freely.
6. Set the gearbox on the engine.
7. After step 6, by pressing the release lever in the direction of the arrow, move the cam, causing the clutch and clutch cover are fitted correctly.
Progress squeezing lever: no more than 3 ?°
squeezing lever stroke more than 3 ?°, it means,
clutch and clutch cover are installed properly.