The structure of electric motor includes all the components of ignition systems, starting and charging. Because of their function, these components are directly providing the engine, they are considered separately from the components of an onboard electric equipment, such as lighting fixtures, control devices, and so on. F. When working with electrical equipment should always observe certain precautions:
- Be careful - especially electrical easily fail due to incorrect handling during testing, connection and maintenance.
- Do not leave the ignition switched on for a long time with the engine off.
- Never disconnect the wires from the battery when the engine is running.
- When connecting wires from the auxiliary power supply at emergency start of the engine observe polarity.
- Always disconnect the negative cable from the battery first and connect the latter to avoid short circuit if accidentally touched an instrument in the give / tightening clamp terminals.