When closing the throttle signal from throttle position sensor is supplied to the computer, which issues commands for opening the electromagnetic valve controller idling mounted parallel to the throttle and the amount of correction of the working mixture supplied to the engine. The idle mode is maintained in the range from 660 to 740 min-1.
Idle speed and the amount of CO in the working mixture is regulated electronically and can not be checked and adjusted, without at the same fault recorder. Idling can be measured using a special tachometer. Adjust the idle speed must be carried out only at the station, if they are not correct.
To properly measure the amount of the idling speed the following guidelines:
- Warm up the engine to its operating temperature. It should be at least 80 ?° C;
- Turn off all consumers of electric current;
- Turn off the air conditioner, if any;
- Exhaust system must be in good condition;
- Measure the proportion of CO with a special device. Location connect the instrument to measure CO is located next to the throttle body and is built into the exhaust pipe. Allowable proportion of CO is between 0.3 and 1.2%.