Removing and installing sump
Pan may be removed from the engine mounted on the vehicle. Removing the oil pan is conducted in the following order:
Fig. 166. Lubrication System 2.0-liter engine: 1 - installation and replace it with a new one; 2 - oil filler cap; 3 - the dipstick to check the oil level; 4 - guide tube probe to check the oil level; 5 - the oil pressure switch to 25 kPa; 6 - oil pressure switch 180 kPa; 7 - return valve 5 Nm; 8 - the plug; 9 - nut 25 Nm; 10 - the base of the oil filter; 11 - O-shaped sealing ring is always substitution; 12 - oil cooler; 13 - the oil filter; 14 - a gear wheel of the oil pump; 15 - a cover of the oil pump with pressure relief valve; 16 - bolt 10 Nm; 17 - bolt 20 Nm; 18 - a bolt of fastening of the oil sump; 19 - O-ring, replace; 20 - the plug to drain the oil; 21 - oil pan; 22 - installation and replace it with a new one; 23 - oil receiver; 24 - the oil guide plate; 25 - installation and replace it with a new
- Unscrew the plug 20 (see. Fig. 166)
the oil drain and drain the engine oil from the engine into the prepared container;
Dispose of the old engine oil must be in compliance with environmental regulations.
- Remove the protection crankcase;
- Remove the bolts 18 fastening and remove the oil pan 21 with the gasket 22.
On the 2.0-liter engine is hard to get to the oil pan mounting bolts located on the flywheel side. On STO for this are special keys for the bolts 3249 and 3185.
Install sump spend to sequences, return to removal, thus observe the following points:
- The old gasket pallet always replace a new one. Make sure the gasket is not moved during the installation;
- Before installing apply to the contact surface of the oil pan and cylinder block sealing ?źD2?╗;
- Crosswise tighten the screws of the oil pan. Hex bolts are tightened to 20 Nm (2.0 liter engine) and torque of 15 Nm (engine VR6);
- Pour in the engine of 5.5 liters of engine oil, oil filter if the shot;
- If the oil filter is not removed, then fill it with 5.0 liters of oil.