2. Check the torque that must be applied to crank pin of the spherical hinge of draft of the stabilizer.
- If there are cracks in the protective cover, replace it and add grease in the joint.
- Several times rocking from side to side of the hinge pin of the spherical rod stabilizer.
- Screw the self-locking nut on a pin of the spherical hinge and then measure the torque required for the rotation trunnion ball joint.
Torque: 1,7-3,2 N ??? m
- If the torque exceeds the allowable value, replace the stabilizer rod.
- If the torque is significantly lower than the allowable value, the ball joint can be reused if it is not jammed and is not excessive backlash.