The corners of the front axle
Check alignment of the front wheels should be carried out on a special stand, and the car should be in a horizontal position with the front wheels established for rectilinear movement. Making sure that the front suspension and steering are in good condition, tires and wheels are free from defects.
Convergence is defined as the distance difference (BA) between the front and rear wheel rim flange. Positive convergence means that the front wheels are located closer together than the rear, as measured at the height of the mid-point of the wheel. If the convergence does not correspond to the desired value, loosen the lock nut left and right tips of steering drafts, then rotate the rod, set the desired angle. Tighten the lock nut.
- Toe (B - A): -3 +3 mm ... mm
- Toe (a + b): -17'11 "... + 17'11"
Rotate 1/2 turn changes the connecting rods positive convergence approximately 4.8 mm (57 '40 ").
Rotating 1 turn connecting rods changes the positive convergence approximately 9.6 mm (1 ?° 55 '20 ").
- Wheel alignment should be performed by rotating the left and right tie rod on the same angle.
- When adjusting convergence, loosen the outer clamp of a protective cover to prevent it from twisting.
- After adjustment, tighten the locknut tips of steering drafts and clamps covers.
Torque: 50-55 N ??? m
Camber - the angle of inclination of the wheel relative to the road surface in a vertical plane. It can be positive if the wheels are inclined outwardly, or negative if the wheels are inclined inwardly. Camber is set in the manufacture of the car and can not be adjusted.
- 0 ?° ?± 30 'to the conventional suspension
- 8 '?± 30' for high suspension
Caster angle is set in the manufacture of the car and can not be adjusted. If the angle Caster does not correspond to demanded values, replace bent or damaged parts.
Caster angle: 3 ?° 15 '?± 1 ?°
- Before testing and wheel alignment front suspension must be free from worn, loose or damaged parts.
- Wheel alignment should be carried out using a special tool 09529-21000.
- The collapse of the angle Caster installed in the manufacture of the car and can not be regulated.
- If the collapse of the angle Caster did not meet the required values, replace bent or damaged parts.