1. Check the bushing for wear and deterioration.
2. Check for the presence of the upper arm bending or breakage.
3. Check the torque that must be applied to crank pin of the spherical hinge of the upper arm.
- If there are cracks in the protective cover, replace it and add grease in the joint.
- Several times rocking from side to side of the pin of the ball joint of the lower arm.
- Screw the self-locking nut on a pin of the spherical hinge and then measure the torque required for the rotation trunnion ball joint.
Torque: 1.5-2.5 N ??? m
- If the torque exceeds the allowable value, replace the ball joint.
- If the torque is significantly lower than the allowable value, the ball joint can be reused if it is not jammed and is not excessive backlash.