Strut front suspension
1. Remove the front wheel.
2. Remove the brake hose from the plug.
3. Remove the bolt fork damper.
4. Remove the bolt and remove the plug from the shock absorber.
5. Remove the three nuts top of the rack.
6. Moving up, remove the rack front suspension.
1. Place the fork arm front strut around the inside of the car, then set the rack in the wheel arch.
2. Set the plug to the front.
3. Install the brake hose.
4. Install the wheel.
1. Check the rubber parts for damage or deterioration in their condition.
2. Check the coil spring in the absence of depression and loss of elasticity.
3. Check the operation of the shock absorber.
Before disposing of it, remove the shock absorber gas.
Disposal of the shock absorber
1. Fully extend the shock-absorber rod.
2. Drill a hole to remove the gas from the cylinder.
The effluent gas from the absorber is safe, but care must be taken to avoid injury from flying out of chips.
1. The special adaptation compress a spring strut front suspension. After a complete spring set it to shock.
- Do not tighten the nut jerky spring compressor
- Make a diagram of the installation of springs.
Left Right coil spring
White color White color
Red color Red color
2. Place the dust cover, top pad spring bushing (B), an arm, a sleeve (A) and by hand tighten the new self-locking nuts.
3. Position the upper and lower ends of the coil spring in the upper cushion and the lower seat spring.
4. Turn the bracket to bolt the bracket was on the line to the projection of the fork arm.
5. Remove the special tool.
6. Tighten the shock absorber rod nut tightening torque listed in the specifications.
Torque: 20-25 N ??? m