Shock rear suspension
1. Remove the wheel.
2. Remove the shock absorber bracket bolts.
3. Remove the shock absorber lower mounting.
4. Remove the shock absorber.
5. Install in the reverse order of removal.
1. The special adaptation compress a spring rear suspension.
Do not tighten the nut spurts adaptation for spring compression.
2. Remove the self-locking nut on the stem.
3. Remove the special tool, bush, bracket, elastic pad, dust cover and a coil spring.
1. Check the rubber parts for damage or deterioration in their condition.
2. Check the coil spring in the absence of depression and loss of elasticity.
3. Check the absence of anomalous shock resistance or abnormal noise.
Before disposing of it, remove the shock absorber gas.
Disposal of the shock absorber
1. Fully extend the shock-absorber rod.
2. Drill a hole to remove the gas from the cylinder.
The effluent gas from the absorber is safe, but care must be taken to avoid injury from flying out of chips.
1. The special adaptation compress a spring strut front suspension.
After a complete spring set it to shock.
- Do not tighten the nut spurts adaptation for spring compression.
- Make a diagram of the installation of springs.
Left Right coil spring
White color White color
Red color Red color
2. Place the dust cover, the plug (B), the top lining of a spring, an arm, a sleeve (A) and by hand tighten the new self-locking nuts.
3. Position the upper and lower ends of the coil spring in the upper cushion and the lower seat spring.
4. Remove the special tool.
5. Tighten the shock absorber rod nut tightening torque listed in the specifications.
Torque: 20-25 N ??? m