Precautions during repair work on the injection system
When carrying out repairs and maintenance of the injection to avoid injury or damage to the system itself, take the following precautions:
To prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, it does not disassemble the metal casing of the computer and touch the connector pins.
People with a pacemaker are prohibited to carry out repairs to the power system and related system of ignition engine.
- Never touch the electric wires when the engine is running or is turned starter;
- Disconnect and connect the electrical wires of the injection and ignition only when the ignition is off. After turning off the ignition, wait at least 20 seconds in order to cool the thread air flow sensor;
Fig. 199. Disabling receipt of electric current in the ignition system
- While cranking the engine to engine start has not occurred, you should disable the flow of electric current in the ignition system. To do this, disconnect all pyatishtyrkovy the plug connector of the ignition coil (Fig. 199);
- Start the engine by the "Booster" from another vehicle should last no more than 1 minute at a voltage of less than 16.5;
- When washing the engine ignition must be turned off;
- Before performing welding operations necessary to disconnect the wires from the battery and the plug connector from the ECU;
- Must not be interrupted by AB-board network with the engine running;
- Charging AB must be disconnected from the electrical system;
- Not be exposed to temperatures above the ECU 85 ?� C, such as temperatures of the drying chamber. In this case the computer must first be dismantled;
- It is necessary to control the reliability of contacts, the wiring harness and support the full purity of the terminals AB;
- Are not allowed disconnection and connection of the plug blocks the computer with the ignition on;
- When towing the vehicle, to avoid damage from the ignition system, always disconnect the plug connector from the ECU.