Description of the system
Fig. 9.1. Engine Management System Fenix 5.1: 2/14 - the relay system of the engine; 3/1 - the ignition switch; 4/1 - block engine control system Fenix 5.1; 6/13 - the fuel pump; 7/15 - heated oxygen sensor (NO2S); 7/21 - speed sensor (RPM) gasoline engine;
7/22 - Sensor Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP sensor); 7/23 - coolant temperature of the engine (ECT); 7/24 - air temperature sensor input; 7/25 - throttle position sensor; 7/26 - knock sensor (KS); 7/27 - the camshaft position sensor; 8/2 - a regulator of idling (IAC); 8/6, 8/7, 8/8, 8/9 - injectors; 8/12 - purge valve of the coal filter (CP); 10/51 - warning lamp exhaust gas temperature; 11/2 - the fuse box in the passenger compartment; 24/20 - 22-pin connector harness of the passenger compartment (C), the wiring in the engine compartment (A) (gray); 24/23 - 22-pin connector harness of the passenger compartment; 24/27 - 12-pin connector wiring harness in the engine compartment
(A) - harness the engine control module (ECM); 24/33 - 4-pin harness the engine control module (UST) (B) (Q); 31/25 - prong under the dashboard
In Fig. 9.1
shows the location of the sensors of the engine control Fenix 5.1.
Electrical wiring system components Fenix 5.1 is shown on the color tab.
Fig. 9.2. The appearance of other connectors System Fenix 5.1 and indicative of their location on the vehicle
In Fig. 9.2
shows the appearance and the approximate location of the other connectors motor control Fenix 5.1.
Electrical wiring connector is shown on the color tab.
The control unit (CU) of 4/1 (Fig. 9.1)
receives input signals from the sensors and engine components, describing the conditions of his work:
- A signal of speed and position of the crankshaft, coming from the sensor 7/21 speed and position of the crankshaft;
- A signal of a duty cycle of the cylinder sensor 7/27 camshaft.
- A signal of a vacuum in the intake manifold pressure sensor 7/22;
- A signal about the temperature of the intake air temperature sensor 7/24;
- A signal of engine temperature sensor 7/23 engine coolant temperature;
- A signal of throttle position sensor throttle position 7/25.
- Signal mode, the combustion mixture with oxygen sensor 7/15 .;
- A signal of the knock sensor Knock 7/26;
- Signal mode is selected, air conditioning with climate control panel;
- Signal on the functioning of the air conditioning compressor air pressure switch;
- A signal of the pressure in the air conditioning system with high and low pressure;
- Choice of transmission signal (for automatic transmission) with BU transmission;
- A signal of the gear selector lever is in position P or N (for vehicles with automatic transmission) with BU transmission;
- A signal of speed with a combination of devices.
On the basis of these signals, ECU controls the following processes and mechanisms:
- By controlling the fuel injection nozzle of each individual;
- Ignition by supplying signals to the switch, which is integrally formed with the ignition coil. Frequency of rotation of idling with the help of a regulator of idling;
- The fuel pump through the fuel pump relay. The main relay. Indicator lamp failure;
- Electric cooling fan by fan relay.
CU can (if necessary) to turn off the air conditioning compressor through the compressor relay. CU also transmits the following signals:
- Confirmation signal torque control by reducing the ignition timing on the BU transmission;
- Signals of speed and load on the BU transmission;
- Signal the opening of the throttle valve in the automatic gearbox ECU.
- A signal of the engine speed on the tachometer, located in the instrument cluster.
- Engine temperature signal to the instrument cluster. The signal at the terminal block with diagnostic trouble codes output.