1. Remove the radiator cap.
2. Make sure the coolant level reaches the filler neck.
3. Set the device to check the radiator cap to the filler neck and create a pressure of 150 kPa in the cooling system. Make sure that the pressure in the cooling system is maintained for 2 minutes.
- Do not remove the radiator cap on a hot engine, as the departing couple may result in severe burns. Close the radiator cap thick cloth and slowly remove the lid until the hiss of escaping steam. After the termination of the steam outlet slowly unscrew and remove the cap from the radiator.
- Make sure that there is no proven ground moisture.
- When the tester is removed, be careful not to spill coolant from the unit.
- Be careful when installing or moving the unit and checking do not damage the radiator filler neck.
4. If the leak and fix it.