The water pump of engine DOHC
1. Drain the coolant hose and remove the drain connection of the radiator and the coolant bypass hose from the water pump.
2. Remove the drive belt and the water pump pulley.
3. Remove casings of a gear belt and belt tensioner.
4. Remove the bolts of the water pump and then remove the generator support.
5. Remove the water pump from the engine block.
1. Check each part for cracks, damage or wear and replace if necessary the pump assembly.
2. Turn the shaft of the water pump and check for smooth rotation in the absence of noise.
3. Check for leaks from the coolant pump.
4. If there is a leak from the hole A faulty seal of the pump. If necessary, replace the water pump.
1. Remove any remnants of gaskets and foreign material sealing surface of the water pump.
2. Set the new O-ring into the groove at the front end of the pipe for the coolant, and then moisten the coolant sealing ring. Do not use oil or grease.
3. Replace the water pump new gasket, install the pump and secure it with screws.
Torque: 20-27 N ??? m
4. Install the timing belt tensioner and timing belt. Adjust the belt tension and set casings of a gear belt.
5. Install the water pump pulley and the drive belt, then adjust the belt tension.
6. Fill in the required amount of cooling required coolant.
7. Start up the engine and check for leaks from the cooling system.