1. Remove any remnants of gaskets and foreign material sealing surface of the water pump.
2. Set the new O-ring into the groove at the front end of the pipe for the coolant, and then moisten the coolant sealing ring. Do not use oil or grease.
3. Replace the water pump new gasket, install the pump and secure it with screws.
Torque: 15-22 N ??? m
4. Install the timing belt tensioner and timing belt. Adjust the belt tension and set casings of a gear belt.
5. Install the water pump pulley and the drive belt, then adjust the belt tension.
6. Fill in the required amount of cooling required coolant.
7. Start up the engine and check for leaks from the cooling system.