Automotive chemicals, oils and greases
The sale comes a lot of chemicals, oils and lubricants required for use during the execution of procedures of routine maintenance and repair of the car. This includes a wide range of products of the chemical and oil industry of cleaning compounds and solvents to oils, greases and aerosols for protection of rubber and plastic components of the vehicle.
- Cleaner for carburetors and air dampers is a potent solvent resins, varnish and carbon deposits. Most of cleaners for carburettors leave behind a dry type lubricating film which does not solidify nor zasmalivaetsya over time. That is due to the formation of such a film these cleaners are not recommended for washing electrical components.
- Cleaner for brake systems used to remove grease and brake fluid from the surfaces of components of the braking system, where absolute cleanliness is the primary condition for effective functioning. The cleaner does not leave any traces and in many cases eliminates the screeching brakes, causing pollution of their components.
- Cleaner for electrical components promotes elimination of oxide films, corrosion and deposit from contact surfaces without breaking the electrical conductivity. Can also be used to clean the spark plugs, carburetor jets, voltage regulators, and other sites where the desired is a complete removal of oil and grease.
- Desiccants are used to remove water and moisture from the surfaces of electrical components such as the alternator, voltage regulator, mounting block, electrical connectors, and so on. N. Dehumidifiers are generally non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-flammability.
- Represent sverhsilnodeystvuyuschie degreasing solvents are used to remove grease from the outer surfaces of the engine and chassis components. It is produced in the form of aerosols or applied with a brush or a brush, and depending on the type, washed with water or the solvent.
Motor (motor) oil is a specially designed formulations for lubricating the internal components of the engine. Usually contains a wide range of different kinds of additives that are used to prevent foaming and corrosion. Motor oil produced varying degrees of viscosity - from 5 to 80. The need for oil of a grade is generally defined climatic conditions and the requirements of the particular engine. Liquid (light) oil commonly used in cold climates and at low engine loads. Heavy (viscous) oils are used in hot conditions and under heavy engine loads. Year-round oil have characteristics of both light and heavy oils, and usually have designations from 5W - 20 and 20W - 50.
- Transmission oil developed for use in differentials, Manual transmission, and other sites that require resistance to high temperatures.
- Grease for chassis components and wheel bearing grease is applied to sites subject to high loads and abrasion, such as wheel bearings, suspension ball joints, tie-rods and universal joints.
- High-temperature grease for the wheel bearings capable of withstanding high temperatures, resulting in wheel bearings of vehicles equipped with disc brakes. Typically contains molybdenum disulfide, being a dry type lubricant.
- White grease is grease applied on the contacting metal surfaces in the places where there are problems with increased humidity. It remains soft at low and at high temperatures, is not washed or diluted with water.
- Assembly lubricant is a special grease for use at high pressures, typically contains molybdenum and is used for lubrication of subjected to high loads (such as the main and connecting rod bearings and cam lobe) before the first engine start after the completion of renovation.
- Silicone grease used to protect rubber, plastic, vinyl and nylon components.
- Graphite lubricant used for applications where oil can not be used since pollution problems (such as locks). Dry Graphite excellent lubricating metal parts to prevent their exposure to dirt, moisture and acids. Lubricant is electrically conductive and does not break contact in such sites, such as the ignition.
- Molybdenum-containing compounds are used to penetrate the give relief "become attached" fixture, and also to lubricate its mounting in order to avoid future corrosion.
- Thermally conductive grease is non-conductive and is used for installation of electronic ignition modules, requiring intensive removal of heat from himself.
- RTV sealant is the most widely used liquid gasket. It is made on the basis of silicon, stiffens on air, provides hermetic sealing, good adhesion, is water-resistant, filling defects in surfaces, remains elastic, does not shrink and does not shrink, it is relatively easy to remove and is used in addition to almost all gaskets at the sites where the temperature does not exceed the average values.
- Anaerobic sealant unlike RTV sealant can be applied not only in addition to the spacers, but also for the formation thereof. It remains flexible, resistant to solvents and well fills uneven surfaces. The main difference from the RTV sealant is curing conditions. If the RTU sealant begins to freeze on contact with air, the anaerobic sealant arises only in the absence of air. This means that the solidification of the sealant occurs only after assembly of the components and pressing them together.
- Hermetic for pipes and threaded connections used for sealing compression fittings hydraulic, pneumatic and vacuum lines. Usually made based on PTFE compound and comes in the form of aerosols, the deposition of liquids such as paint brush or a tape (FUM).
- Antiprihvatyvayuschy compound used to prevent kick is, corrosion, sticking and cold welding fixture. High antiprihvatyvayuschie sealants are usually made on the basis of copper or graphite lubricants and fasteners used in the exhaust system and the exhaust manifold.
- Anaerobic prihvatyvaet compounds are used to prevent inadvertent fastening of give under the influence of vibration and solidify only after installation in the absence of contact with air. Central power grab compounds are used for fixation of small fasteners (nuts, bolts, screws) which are subject to regular giving. High-compounds are commonly used to block a major fixture, the giving is not performed on a regular basis.
- Additives to the oil used to change the chemical properties of the oil, without changing its viscosity in order to reduce the internal friction in the engine. It should be noted that the majority of manufacturers producing motor oils warn against the use of any additives to it.
- Fuel additives perform several functions, depending on their chemical composition. Usually contain the solvents promoting the conclusion of tar and soot removal from the inner surfaces of the carburetor and the fuel injection system components and the intake tract. Furthermore, the use of such additives promotes the removal of carbon deposits forming on the walls of the combustion chambers. In the composition of certain additives include substances serving for lubrication of the upper components of the cylinder head (valve train, piston rings), while others promote removal of condensate from the walls of the fuel tank.
- Brake fluid - is a specially designed compound capable of keeping the effects of high temperatures and pressures that occur in the brake system. Do not allow brake fluid to contact painted surfaces of the car and open areas of the body. Keep the brake fluid in sealed containers to prevent the ingress of moisture in it (the liquid is highly hygroscopic) and dirt.
- Adhesive strips for fastening the sealing of body openings, as is clear from its name, is used for fastening of sealing strips of apertures of doors, windows and covers the luggage compartment. It can be used to fix interior trim elements.
- Anti-corrosion coating for the bottom of the car is gudronoobrazny composition, made of oil-based, and serves as a protective coating for metal surfaces to prevent corrosion. Furthermore, the function of sound insulation of the passenger compartment.
- Waxes and polishes are used to protect painted surfaces from environmental influences. Different types of paint may require the use of different types of waxes and polishes. The composition of some polishes contain abrasive or chemical additives serving to remove the outer layer of oxides (tarnishing) from painted surfaces of old cars. Recently, widely available on the market various types of containing no wax polishes, which include a variety of chemical additives such as polymers or the silicon-based material. These polishes are usually easier to apply and last longer usual (wax).