After disassembly of the engine all the parts must be carefully cleaned and checked. The following chapters describe separately all necessary repairs. Assembling is carried out in reverse order with regard to the following points:
- Collect items only absolutely clean.
- When installing parts with little tolerance should be cleaned tools, workbench and hands from dirt. The smallest foreign bodies can get into the bearings. To clean, use only a lint-free cloth.
- Apply a film of grease on the clean items before they are installed on the engine. This work is done before installation, as is sometimes the oil can not get into the bearings.
- All the recycled items, check for damage and wear. Details in poor condition should not be installed. In no case should not skimp on this, as the new demolition with repeated failure of will obviously expensive.
- All parts purchased in shops Nissan. This always indicates the number of engine and chassis. Details within one year of release often changed for improvement and only on the basis of documents you can pick up the necessary details.
- Observe all tightening torques specified in the Specifications in the beginning of Chapter. If the tightening torque is specified, must proceed with caution.