Fig. 352. Details of a back lantern 1 - a rubber gasket; 2 - Incandescent Indicator, 21; 3 - The filament lamp holder; 4 - Incandescent rear position light, 21 V; 5 - double-stranded lamp stop lamp and tail light 21/5 W; 6 - nut 6 Nm; 7 - lamp diffuser
In case the rear lights on the right and left sides of the vehicle are incandescent lamps rear position light 4 (Fig. 352),
brake lights and turn indicators 5 2.
The rest of the additional lamps are located on the back of the door in the middle block lighting.
Replacing incandescent taillights
Replace incandescent taillights spend in the following order:
- Using a screwdriver, remove the trunk interior trim clips (in the corner of the cabin, on the right or the left of the trunk);
- Remove the interior trim luggage compartment in the corresponding corner of the cabin;
Fig. 353. Rear light from the inside: 1 - lock; 2 - the nut
- Using a screwdriver turn the lock 1 (Fig. 353)
so that you can pull the board assembly;
- Click on the faulty lamp and turning counter-clockwise, remove the cartridge;
- Insert the new lamp into the socket (holding a tissue) and turn it clockwise until it clicks.
Fig. 354 Removing the rear light housing
If you want to remove the entire body rear light, turn away from the inside of the body key "8mm" three nuts (Fig. 354,
indicated by arrow) securing the rear light. Outside the body, remove the tail lamp and the rubber seal. If the seal is porous, then it should be replaced in order to prevent moisture from entering the vehicle.
Average unit rear lighting
Fig. 355. The average unit back lighting: 1 - reversing light bulb; 2 - the bulb holder; 3 - lamp rear fog lamp; 4 - reversing light bulb; 5 - the bulb holder; 6 - rubber gasket; 7 - glass lighting group; 8 - license plate light; 9 - lamp license plate light; 10 - diffuser license plate light; 11 - the screw
Block lighting located on the tailgate of a vehicle Sharan includes incandescent lamps reversing lamps 1 and 4 (Fig. 355)
and the lamp 3 rear fog light.
Removing the lighting devices in the following order:
- Open the tailgate, remove the nine screws securing the door trim and remove trim down;
- Disconnect the electrical connectors from the boards of both left and right lamps, prying with a screwdriver;
Fig. 356. Attachment points midblock lighting (indicated by arrows)
- Loosen the nine screws (fig. 356)
mount lighting unit to the tailgate;
- Close the tailgate and remove the block lighting with rubber gaskets in the direction of the.
Installation of lighting devices produced in reverse order, with the following:
- Tighten the nine nuts evenly in a circle block 6 N ?· m;
- Slide the bottom of the tailgate interior trim so that the aligned holes and tighten the screws in a circle;
- A porous or damaged, replace the rubber gasket on the new in order to avoid moisture inside the car.
Replacing the license plate light bulbs
Replacement Lamp for license plate illumination sequence is as follows:
- Remove the two screws 11 (see. Fig. 355)
of the lens mount 10 license plate light;
- Remove the diffuser;
- Pull out the lamp with glass base and install a new lamp;
- Set the lens.
After replacing a bulb, always check the work of the headlamps and lights, including them.