Controls and operation receptions
Before boarding the vehicle
- Check that all windows, mirrors and lights are clean.
- Check inspection of the tires.
- Before reversing, make sure the back of the car is not obstructed.
- Look under the car and check for signs of leakage.
Check level of various liquids such as engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, clutch fluid * and washer fluid, daily or weekly, depending on the fluid, or every time when refueling.
* Only vehicles with diesel engine
Before the start of the trip
- Adjust interior and exterior mirrors.
- Adjust the driver's seat so that it was easy to get all the controls.
- Fasten seat belt (if available).
- Turn the ignition key to ?«ON (II)?» and then test the warning lights.
- Check the operation of all lighting fixtures.
- Check the indicator on the instrument panel.
- Release the hand brake and make sure the brake warning lamp goes out.
- Before driving, check out the controls and pointers car to feel safe while driving.