Brake booster when installed with ABS
Location handbrake cables
Replacing the cable handbrake
In the shows the locations of the two cables of a manual brake and front fixing rope on the lever of a manual brake. When replacing the cable refer to this illustration.
- Lift the car and establish on supports.
- On the lower side, remove the two nuts of both ropes and unhook both endpoints element cables from the leveling arm.
- Remove the console switch.
- Disconnect the cable plug warning light handbrake.
- Loosen the bolts handbrake lever and unscrew the cable holder front.
- Remove the cable.
- Install in the reverse order of removal. Cock handbrake cables and bolts on the bottom of a given moment.
- Secure the cables according to the All elements of the sliding cable of a manual brake grease well.
Replacing the rear brake cables of a manual
- When mounted drum brakes disengage the handbrake cables from the brake pads as described for removal and installation pad in Section Rear brakes. Then make withdrawals under the
- When installed disc brakes, remove the mount and lock plate on the rear caliper (see. and then remove the cables in accordance with the
- Installation is carried out in reverse order. All of the illustrations on the tightening torques must be met. Not all of the bolts have the same torque.