1. Remove the cap from the expansion tank with brake fluid.
The brake liquid dissolves a paint, plastic and wire insulation, so if you accidentally hit fluid on the paintwork of the car or its components wash with plenty of water.
When pumping pressurized, do not press the brake pedal. Recommended brake fluid: DOT 3
2. Remove the cap from the bleeder, and attach it to one end of the transparent hose and the other end of the hose, insert the glass container of sufficient volume, half-filled with brake fluid.
3. Connect the scanner to the diagnostic connector located under the dashboard.
4. In accordance with the instructions for operating the scanner, select the appropriate option.
To eliminate burnout motor pump observe maximum ABS works with the scanner (60).
5. Slowly depress the brake pedal several times. While pressing the brake pedal wrench to loosen the bleeder valve and wait until the brake fluid flows out without air bubbles. Tighten the bleeder valve and release the brake pedal.
6. Repeat step 5 to remove the air from the brake mechanisms of other wheels.
7. Tighten the bleeder valve.
Tightening torque: 7-9 N ??? m