1. Remove the bottom panel from the instrument panel.
2. Remove the recoil spring from the brake pedal.
3. Remove the bracket support steering.
4. Remove the brake light switch and disconnect the clutch switch connector (vehicles with automatic transmission).
5. Remove the cotter pin and remove the pin with a head and a hole for the pin.
6. Separate the stopper and the washer on the right side pedal bracket.
7. Remove the nut and remove the right side of the pedal support member.
8. Remove the brake pedal, the sleeve and a wavy washer.
9. Remove the bolt on the left side of the pedal, and remove the support element.