1. Remove the cap from the expansion tank and fill the brake fluid.
The brake liquid dissolves a paint, plastic and wire insulation, so if you accidentally hit fluid on the paintwork of the car or its components wash with plenty of water.
When pumping pressurized, do not press the brake pedal.
2. Remove the cap from the bleeder working brake cylinder and attach it to one end of the transparent hose and the other end of the hose, insert the glass container of sufficient volume, half-filled with brake fluid.
3. Slowly press the brake pedal several times.
4. While pressing the brake pedal wrench to loosen the bleeder valve and release the air from the hydraulic system. Tighten the bleeder valve and release the brake pedal.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until until brake liquid without air bubbles.
6. Tighten the bleeder valve.
Torque: 7-13 N ??? m
7. Air removal spend in the sequence shown in the figure.