1. Remove the rear console.
2. Remove the parking brake switch.
3. Remove the handbrake lever.
4. Disconnect the parking brake lever on the parking brake cable.
5. Remove the rear seat, release and lift the top cover.
6. Remove the parking brake cable clamp and sealing ring.
7. Move forward thermofilter central silencer.
8. Remove the bolt and remove the clamp bracket.
9. Remove the wheel and brake drum.
10. Remove the rear hub.
11. Remove the spring support and brake pad support.
12. Remove the cable clamp.
13. Disconnect the cable from the rear end of the brake pads.
14. Pull the parking brake cable from the hole in the bodywork.
1. Check the operation of the parking brake switch.
2. Check for wear ratchet parking brake lever.
3. Check that the parking brake cable.
1. Check color marking of the parking brake cable (RH: White, LR: yellow) and install them respectively to the left and right sides.
2. Pull the control lever all the way back when you install a spring mounting pad to the block.
3. Install the sealing ring in the direction shown in the figure.
4. Grease the ratchet and pawl ratchet.
Lubricant: SAE J310, NLGI ?„– 2
5. After installing the cable regulator to adjust the course of the handbrake lever.
1. After replacing the parking brake lever. Adjust the cable by tightening the handbrake lever 4-5.
2. After replacing the parking brake cable.
- With the rear drum brakes.
Adjust the outer diameter of the brake pad to fit 227,6-228,1 mm.
After installing the brake drum, adjust the parking brake cable.
- With rear disc brakes.
Remove the stopper from the hole covers, and then turn the knob in the direction of the arrow to rotate the screws (flat screwdriver).
Rotate by as much as 5 marks in relation to a counter direction of the arrow.
3. After replacing the brake pads drum brake.
- Tighten the parking brake lever 4 tag (or force 9 kg).
- Pass on the car a distance of 400 meters at a speed of 50 km / h.
- Stop the car for 2 minutes.
- Repeat step 2.
- Check the progress of the parking brake.