1. Remove the brake pads.
2. Disconnect the brake tube.
3. Remove the screws and remove the working brake cylinder.
4. Remove the dust covers from the working brake cylinder.
5. Remove the piston.
6. Remove the return spring.
7. Before assembling the working brake cylinder, check the condition of the following parts:
- The cylinder and piston for wear, damage and corrosion.
The clearance of the piston in the cylinder: 0,039-0,089 mm
- The body of the working brake cylinder for damage and cracks.
- The contact surface of the piston and the brake pads for wear.
- Inspect the piston for the lack of internal porosity.
8. The assembly is carried out in sequence, return dismantling.
- Before assembly, clean the working brake cylinder with isopropyl alcohol.
- Before assembly, lubricate the brake fluid piston and cylinder.
- When assembling the need to use new cuffs and dust covers.
Be careful not to lose the steel ball drain valve.