Replacing the front brake pads
If you are driving and braking the brake pads emit squeals, check the brake pads.
1. Remove the wheel.
2. Through Hole, check the thickness of the brake linings. If even a single pad brake pad is worn, replace the brake pads.
The thickness of the brake linings:
- Par: 11 mm
- The minimum allowable: 2.0 mm
3. Remove the two directing fingers and remove the caliper from the master cylinder.
4. Lift the support upwards and secure it with wire.
Do not disconnect from the caliper brake hose.
5. Remove the brake pads.
Do not push the brake pedal after removing the brake pads.
1. Check brake pads for wear and oil contamination and, if necessary, replace them.
2. Check the gasket for damage or deformation.
1. Set the clamps of brake pads.
2. Install the brake pads on the brake pads every time.
- Always replace all the pads on the same axle of a vehicle, even if only one shoe is worn. If the brake pads will be repeatedly established, before removal they are necessary for marking.
- Brake pads wear sensor, set by the piston.
- Before the installation, remove the rust with a gasket or if they are damaged, replace them with new ones.
3. Hammer press the piston into the cylinder support.
4. Lower and establish a support, while being careful not to damage the protective cover.
5. Screw the guide bolts and tighten them to the required torque.
Torque: 22-32 N ??? m