The antenna is an integral part of the radio AM / FM.
The antenna is mounted on the left rear fender of the car, receives AM and FM radio stations and transmits them via a cable to the radio.
1. Check the antenna cable to the absence of obvious damage.
2. Inspect the cable connectors of the antenna to the absence of obvious damage.
1. Remove the single screw securing the trim center panel.
2. Remove the center trim panel.
3. Remove the four screws that secure the radio.
4. On the back side of the radio, disconnect the electrical connector.
5. Disconnect the connector of the antenna cable from the antenna.
6. Remove the cover from the driver's seat.
7. Remove the antenna cable.
Installation is performed in reverse order of removal.