Seat belt system comprises five belts. Seat belts of the driver and passenger side have a three-point mount. Seatbelts are equipped with driver's alarm system, which warns the driver's ignition warning lamp in the instrument cluster and an acoustic signal. Caution is automatically terminated after approximately 60 seconds.
1. Check the seatbelt buckles.
2. Check the anchorage of seat belts.
3. Remove the bottom upholstery of the central rack.
4. Check the belt tensioners.
5. Install the bottom panel of the upholstery of the central rack.
6. Pull the seat belt to its full length and check that it extends easily and smoothly.
7. Pull the seat belt to its full length and make sure it retracts easily and smoothly.
8. Check the fastening of seat belts to buckle tongues.
9. Click buckle and make sure the seat belt tongue easily comes out of the buckle and the button returns to its original position. Do not disassemble the tightener or buckle.
10. Check the reminder unbelted driver. When you turn the key in the ignition switch is ON, the instrument cluster indicator lamp should light up with the image of a seat belt and a beep sounds. Horn should sound for 5-6 seconds. To buckle the seat belt warning lamp will go out of the driver with the image of a seat belt and cease to sound a beep. Also, when you turn the key to LOCK indicator lamp goes out with the image of a seat belt and cease to sound a beep.