1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
2. Remove the two screws on the service cover.
3. Squeeze the latches and remove the holder of bulbs from the rear light. Disconnect the electrical connector.
4. Remove the bulb from the holder of incandescent lamps.
5. Fit the new bulb in the holder of the appropriate type of incandescent lamps.
6. Attach the bulbs in the rear light and press it until it snaps into place.
7. Replace the two screws on the service cover.
8. Attach the wire to the negative terminal of the battery.