1. Remove the two screws from the rear seat.
2. Press the release button, as shown, release and raise the rear seat cushion.
3. Remove the two screws on the left side of the bracket.
4. Remove the two screws on the right side of the bracket.
5. Press the button and tilt the rear seat backrest forward.
6. Remove the four screws on the right, left and center rear seat backrest hinges.
7. Turn out one bolt of the left side of the bracket.
8. Turn out one bolt of the right side bracket.
9. Remove the left and right brackets.
10. Remove the left seat.
11. Remove the right backrest.