The front seats
Front seat consists of the seat back and cushion. Both seats have longitudinal adjustment and adjustment of the angle of the seat back. The position of the head restraint can also be adjusted or it can be removed from the seat.
Lever adjustment of the longitudinal position of the seat is in the right or left front corner of any of the front seats. Move this lever causes the release latches and seat can be moved forward or backward.
Knob to adjust the angle of the seat back is in the seat, by the door. To adjust to press the lever and to lower the seat, amass it or lifting the back, rejected (free) from the back. After releasing the lever position of the backrest is fixed.
1. Pull the lever and move the front seat all the way back.
2. Click the handle and tilt the front seatback forward until it stops.
3. Remove the two screws securing the front seats slide.
4. Pull the lever and move the front seat all the way forward.
5. Remove the bolt and nut fastening the rear seat slides.
6. Remove the front seat.
1. Make sure that the seat adjustment mechanism moves smoothly and without jamming.
2. Visually inspect the mechanism for adjusting the position of seats for wear and damage.
3. Grease all mobile connections in front.
Installation is performed in reverse order of removal.
- Tightening torque: 35-55 N ??? m
- Tightening torque of nuts: 24-36 N ??? m