The trunk lid
The boot lid is attached to the body with two hinges. The two hinges are connected with each other by two absorber towers and bolted.
Two joined by two hinge strut helps to open and hold open the trunk lid.
Impact plate keeps the boot lid in the closed position.
Waterproofing strip lid prevents moisture and dust into the trunk. The latch is attached in the center of the base of the trunk lid. The position tailgate can be adjusted.
Removing the lid spend with the assistant.
1. Remove the upper and lower jaws of the strut.
2. Remove the strut from the hinge.
3. Remove the cover and disconnect the electrical harness connector.
4. Support rear lid in the open position.
5. Remove the four screws on the hinges and tailgate Remove the trunk lid.
Install tailgate spend with the assistant.
1. Installation is spent to sequences, return to removal.
2. Hand tighten the bolts fastening lid hinges.
3. Close the lid of the trunk.
4. Check and, if necessary, adjust the position of the lid relative to adjacent surfaces before tightening the bolts.
Torque: 7-11 N ??? m
5. Check the relative position of the lock lid and lock the shock plate. If necessary, loosen the bolts and moving the shock plate, adjust its position. Torque: 7-11 N ??? m