Hood alligator type, which opens from the front of the car and locked the standard double unlocking mechanism. Handle opening the bonnet is located on the left side below the instrument panel. When you open the hood pivots on two hinges and locked in the open position support. Each hinge is fixed with two screws to the body and the two bolts to the hood. To adjust the position of the hood, it can be moved by the elongated holes for bolts hood hinges. Hood latch can be adjusted in two planes to ensure the optimal position of the lock of a cowl and a shock plate.
1. Open the hood and fix it on a support.
2. Support the hood so that it does not fall after reversing of bolts of hinges.
Removing the hood spend with assistants.
3. Remove the hinges of the hood by removing one nut and bolt three.
4. Separate support the hood from the hood.
5. Remove the hood.
The installation of the hood spend with assistants.
1. Installation is spent to sequences, return to removal.
2. Hand tighten the nut one and three bolts securing the hood.
3. Lower and close the hood.
4. Check the clearance around the perimeter of the hood. If necessary, moving the hood to the elongated holes for bolts fastening the hood, adjust the hood so that the gaps around the perimeter are uniform and consistent with the desired value. After adjusting the position, tighten the screws of the hood.
Torque: 22-27 N ??? m
5. Check the alignment of the latch plate and impact the bonnet. If necessary, loosen the bolts and moving, adjust the shock plate hood.
Torque: 7-11 N ??? m