1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
2. Remove the connectors and unscrew the lid trim.
3. Remove the connectors and remove the screws on the tailgate trim.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector.
5. Squeeze the retaining clips and remove the holder of bulbs from the rear light.
6. Remove the bulb from the holder of incandescent lamps.
7. Install the new bulb in the holder of the appropriate type of incandescent lamps.
8. Attach the bulbs in the rear light and press it until it snaps into place.
9. Replace the three screws and insert thirteen connectors on the tailgate trim.
10. Connect the cable to the negative terminal of the battery.