1. The ammeter reading should be greater than the limit value. If the current value is less than the limit value, and a wire connecting the output of the generator, in order, remove the generator from the car and check it out.
The current limit for generator A 95: 63.0 A
The current limit specified on the label attached to the body of the generator.
Electricity produced by the generator depends on the temperature and the load. Therefore, to limit discharge current battery upon enabling lights on the car with engine inoperative.
The limiting value of current generated by the generator can not be obtained if the temperature of the generator or the ambient air is too high.
2. After completion of the test limit current produced by the generator, turn the engine to idle and turn the ignition off.
3. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
4. Remove the tachometer, voltmeter and ammeter.
5. Connect a wire to the terminal "B" of the generator.
6. Connect the cable to the negative terminal of the battery.